Limited-time access to archived fastq/SRA files
To allow submitter to download and check archived fastq/SRA files, the files are copied to the following directories on the dradata.ddbj.nig.ac.jp server from 12th, Jan. 2017. To save disk space, the copied files are automatically deleted in one month.
Due to unexpected decrease of available disk space, copied fastq/SRA files may be deleted within one month or the copy service may be suspended. We will inform submitters on the website in advance as much as possible, however, this annoucement could be immediately before the deletion or service suspension.
- (submitter's home)/report/dra/(DRA submission accession)/fastq/
- (submitter's home)/report/dra/(DRA submission accession)/sra/
The BioSample database was developed to serve as a central location in which to capture and store descriptive information about the biological source materials, or samples, used to generate experimental data in any of DDBJ’s primary data archives. Typical examples of a BioSample include a cell line, a primary tissue biopsy, an individual organism, or an environmental isolate.
The general aims of this project include:
- Allowing submitters to explicitly indicate when the same samples have been used across multiple studies.
- to provide a submission portal that promotes the use of controlled vocabularies for sample attributes, thus helping to harmonize sample descriptions across databases.
- to link samples to corresponding experimental data in multiple archival databases, making it possible for users to aggregate all available data derived from a given sample.